Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm sick but making the best of it!

For the past few weeks I have been cycling between feeling awesome and productive, to sick and unable to speak.  Today I took the day off from work and classes after a very unfulfilling night trying to sleep.  I did work though and napped.  So really I think its the best of both worlds, I didn't fall behind on anything and now I'm feeling alot better.  Hopefully the upward trend continues.  I'll be going to bed early tonight, but before I do, I'm going to top of my lazy day with Paranormal Activity 2!

In case you don't know about this movie, I've included the IMDB links for both the first and the second.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1179904/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1536044/

I absolutely love these new horror films because they are psychologically thrilling, little things happen in the corner where you don't notice them and just when you figure out what is going on, something big happens.  I recommend these films to everyone, horror film lover or not.

Hopefully, the extra adrenaline I get from watching the movie will jolt my immune system into more activity!

What do you do when you're sick?  Tell me how you see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment