Sunday, March 20, 2011

24) Celebrity Crush

I have 3 celebrity crushes and all for good reasons, so bare with me:
1) Edward Norton: I loved him in Fight Club, American History X, and Death to Smoochy ( coincidentally  these are some of my most favorite movies ever) You can read all about Edward Norton HERE

2) Kevin Smith: Quite possibly my favorite director of all time.  I have a deep respect for him and much like Seth Rogen, I will consider myself accomplished in Hollywood once I have worked with him.  He has argued down the rating of his films successfully 3 times, I believe.  Which is very impressive considering the ass backwards way our RATINGS SYSTEM is set up. Read more about Kevin Smith's genius streak of writing and directing his own films including Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, and Clerks II, HERE

3) Anna Torv: She is the star of my favorite show right now, FRINGE.  Its an unbelievably demanding show for her and she once again proved how incredible she is as an actress this week, when she had to play William Bell trapped in her own character, OLIVIA's body.  It was intense and really fun to watch.  Over and Over again she amazes me on this show.  If you want to read more about her career it is HERE

Definitely take the time to pick through the links, especially the link to the ratings system movie.  It is really informative and entertaining at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment