Monday, January 31, 2011

So Pleased

As I have mentioned, I am the president of the Film Production Coalition at UCSC.  This title also makes me the executive producer of the feature length film for the year.  We are making a 50ish page comedy with some mystery and horror mixed in.  We have shot two weekends and I am so pleased with our progress this far!  We are nearly one fifth of the way through our script already and many of the complicated special effects shots are already completed.  Props to the crew, the officers, and production team of The Paranormals.  Thank you for all your hard work and we are off to a great start!  Here are some stills from our locations this past Sunday.






Keep your eye out for information about the completed project in the spring.

When projects go this well right from the start, it really gives me an extra dose of enthusiasm for film making and the arts.  What awakens your passion?  Tell me how you see things.

No comments:

Post a Comment